Check-In & Reservation Policies
- Check-in time is any time after 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is any time before 11:00 a.m.
- Check-out time at Paddle Ridge is any time before 10:00 a.m.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express cards are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Connecting rooms, roll-a-way beds, cribs and other special requests are subject to availability at check-in and never guaranteed.
- Parking at the Prince of Wales Hotel is charged at a nightly rate of $12/day for overnight guests and $10/day for day guests. Subject to 5% GST.
- There are no televisions or air conditioning (except at Grouse Mountain Lodge, West Glacier Village RV Park's Middle Fork Cabins, Paddle Ridge and some rooms at St. Mary Village).
- Motel Lake McDonald and Paddle Ridge do not have in-room telephones.
- Stays at Apgar Village & Cabins do not serve as an entry ticket into Glacier National Park.
- No pets are allowed (except dogs at Grouse Mountain Lodge, Paddle Ridge, and West Glacier Village RV Park).
- All guest rooms and facilities are non-smoking.
Smoking Policy: All of our Glacier Park Collection rooms and facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas outside the building.
Special Requests: Connecting rooms, rollaway beds*, early check-in, specific floors, views, room numbers and other special requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate these requests upon check-in.
*Rollaway beds are unavailable at Prince of Wales Hotel.
EcoFund: We are actively working to reduce our environmental impact with GreenStep EcoFund. A $2 per room, per night EcoFee is included with your stay at the Prince of Wales Hotel to invest in efficient technologies, support regional initiatives and track our progress. Thank you for supporting responsible travel.
Learn more about Greenstep, Ecofund and Pursuit's Promise to Place